Saturday, December 09, 2006

I got tagged

4 Jobs I've Had
Singer in a band
Waitress (Silver Service when I was living in London)
Petrol pump attendant
Admin

4 Movies I watch over and over
Toy Story 2
Shrek
Finding Nemo
The new Robbie Williams double DVD (had to get one of my own in there)

4 places I have lived
Scotland
Sydney
Stockholm
Helsinki

4 Tv Shows I watch
CSI
Lost (when it’s on but I now have Season 1 and 2 on DVD – birthday present)
Spicks and specks
The Simpsons

4 Places I've been on Vacation
Europe
Europe again!!
New Zealand
Vanuatu

4 Websites I visit Everyday
Bloglines
www.bom.gov.au - I need to know if there are any storms coming (we get more work after storms)
Gmail
Ebay

4 Favorite Foods
Cheese - specifically White Castello, anything in the mature cheddar line - oh actually all cheese!
My mum’s steak pie
Thai beef salad
Spiral spuds (from Aldi – I heart them)

4 Places I'd rather be right now
Sitting at the pool bar at on a tropical island with a margarita in my hand (with Kathryn!!)
In a clean and tidy house
Sleeping
Paris

4 Favorite Band/ Singers
Robbie Williams (5 more sleeps!!)
Billy Joel
Jack Johnson
Me !! haha
4 Bloggers I'll tag:
Whoever wants to.

1 comment:

Chunky said...

Sounds like our choice of movies, TV and music are much the same... although I like to blame the kids for the DVD choices (not Robbie...he's all mine! mwahahaha!)

Have the bestest time at Robbie for all of us that aren't going!